8.1.07

Now, I have telepathy!

Have you ever had one of those moments when you think you can hear someone else's thoughts? I think I'm having one now. I can hear LJ's thoughts.

Being gay nowadays is such a bore, especially in the Philippines. Even in early history, there was no indifference - it was never talked about openly, but there was no indifference. Of course, you'll never find beauty salons (it's never a parlor, it's always a salon) peppering the streets of old Manila, but you know there were those na "verde ang dugo", especially in the seminaries and churches.

I bet, that Padre Damaso fantasized about the big JC. Kunyari pang minolestya si Maria Clara. Sa totoo lang, I think he made Maria Clara insane so he can have Ibarra all to himself. That bitch is brilliant!

Contrary to popular belief, not all gays fantasize about a straight man coming into their lives (and I use the word 'coming' loosely. hihihi) to rescue them. Some of us want to be with other gay men. After all, hindi ba ito din ang drama ng mga tivoli? A man knows how to please another man - same thing with a lezzie.

*Sigh* Alas, I am not one of those liberated faggies. I think I want a straight man in my life.

JR in particular.

***

What the F***??!!

I did not just hear that!!

***

Waiter runs off to the washroom to re-enact the shower scene from the movie "The Crying Game".

No comments: